Snapchat is a popular application that many people use to share pictures and videos. However, for some users this app has been crashing with error messages and the screen going black.
The “snapchat won’t open iphone” is a problem that has been present for a while. Here are 9 effective solutions to fix the issue.
Have you noticed that your stored Snapchat memories aren’t loading or that you’re getting a “Snapchat not loading” error on your Android/iPhone?
Worried about why your phone is displaying this issue and what you can do about “Snapchat won’t load photographs in chat”?
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one who has made this mistake. Many Snapchat users have complained that their snaps and stories are not loading. Users report that after clicking on Snaps, all they get is a black screen with no error notice.
This error message may be encountered on a variety of Android smartphones, including Samsung, Motorola, LG, and the iPhone 13/12/11/X/8.
So, let’s have a look at this post and see what we can do to solve Snapchat not loading snaps and stories.
Why is Snapchat displaying the error “Snapchat Loading Snaps”?
The error message you’re seeing might be caused by a number of factors.
The major reason is a bad internet connection, since a bad network connection might create such an issue. Such error messages are usually caused by inadequate or weak data connections.
Another possibility is that Snapchat is not updated to the most recent version, or that there is a caching problem.
So, whatever the cause, there are methods that might assist you in getting rid of it.
How Do I Get Snapchat To Load My Snaps Or Stories?
The problem has been reported by a number of customers, who have experienced issues on Android, iOS, and Windows.
As a result, to assist you in such a circumstance, I recommend that you read this article for comprehensive remedies. The best approaches to fix Snapchat Won’t Load Snaps or Stories may be found here.
#Solution 1: One-Click Fix for Snapchat Not Loading (Recommended)
If your Snapchat won’t load snaps or stories on your phone, the simplest approach to solve the problem is to use a repair tool. Android Repair is the best option for Android users to fix the Snapchat not loading problem.
This is simple to use and can resolve a variety of other Android issues, such as Snapchat has stopped working, Android applications keep shutting, Moisture detected on Samsung, Android settings have stopped working, and so on.
For iPhone users, the best solution is iOS System Repair. This program is very simple to use and resolves iPhone faults or troubles with a single click.
It not only fixes the Snapchat memories won’t load problem, but it also fixes other problems like iPhone stuck on preparing update, iPhone stuck in boot loop, iPhone stuck in zoom mode, and more.
Therefore, to get rid of the Snapchat problem messages, just download Android Repair and iOS System Repair.
Restart Your Phone (#Solution 2)
You may be aware that restarting your Android or iPhone when a problem or issue arises may be really beneficial.
The same idea is implied here as well. Restarting the software may fix a variety of minor faults or difficulties, allowing you to use it again.
The steps are as follows:
Users of Android
- Hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together until the following screen appears. After that, restart your phone according to the instructions.
Users of the iPhone X/8:
- Press and hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- Now tap and hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Then, until the Apple logo appears, press and hold the side button.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Until the Apple logo displays on the screen, press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
If restarting the computer does not help, continue on to the next option.
#Solution 3: Make a list of all the conversations you’ve had.
It’s possible that the problem just affects a single user. You should attempt to clear the discussion of that particular person in such circumstance.
However, keep in mind that this will delete any snaps sent or received by that person.
Open Snapchat > Settings > Account Actions > Clear Discussion to erase the conversation.
Because you weren’t able to read Snapchat stories, pick the person’s name here to clear the discussions.
#Solution 4: Delete Snapchat’s Cache
You should be aware that everytime you use an app on your phone, it downloads various types of data and media assets. These media files may occasionally misbehave or get damaged, resulting in Snapchat not loading difficulties.
So, here are the procedures for clearing Snapchat’s cache:
On an Android smartphone, go to:
- To clear the cache, go to Settings > Applications > Snapchat > Storage and choose “Clear Cache.”
Using an iPhone:
- To begin, open Snapchat on your iPhone.
- Then, under the Profile page, click the gear icon to enter Settings.
- Now, on the Snapchat Settings page, scroll down until you see the option to Clear Cache, and select it.
#Solution 5: Remove The Error By Changing DNS
This approach has worked for multiple customers, so you should try changing the DNS settings at least once. Here’s how to alter your DNS settings:
- To begin, navigate to Settings > Wi-Fi > Modify Network > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings > Advanced Settings Set the IP address to static.
- Now, in their respective positions, update DNS1 and DNS2 to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, respectively.
Check the network connection (#Solution 6)
Are you seeing this problem notice when using Snapchat on Wi-Fi?
If you answered yes, the above error might be caused by a problem with your network connection. You may switch from a Wi-Fi to a mobile network connection.
Also, make sure you’re using the app inside the router’s range. You should also restart your router or disconnect it and plug it back in once again. This adjustment may help Snapchat memories load more quickly on Android devices.
#Solution #7: Add a Friend Again
When a particular user gives you an error, you should delete them and then re-add them. This is almost identical to what you’ve done in chats.
Here’s what you should do: Remove the buddy by going to Snapchat > Add Friends > My Friends. This is solely for the individual with whom you’re having issues.
After some time has passed, add that buddy again to test whether Snapchat is still loading snaps and stories.
Update the Snapchat app (#Solution 8)
If your Snapchat app is not up to date, you may experience Snapchat won’t load photographs in conversation.
So go ahead and upgrade the app to observe the change for yourself.
On the Android platform,, go to:
- To begin, go to Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now choose My Apps and Games from the drop-down menu.
- Next, look for the Snapchat app in the list of applications.
- Check whether you have the UPDATE option in addition to the app.
- If it’s accessible, hit it to upgrade your app to the most recent version.
- On your iPhone, go to the App Store.
- Now, go to the app list and search for Snapchat.
- Next to Snapchat, you’ll find an option to UPDATE.
- When you click it, your app will be updated to the most recent version.
#Solution 9: Uninstall and reinstall the Snapchat app
You should delete and reinstall the program if it is causing you problems. This will assist you in resolving the Snapchat not loading problem on Android/iPhone.
- Go to Google Play Store > My apps and games to begin.
- Look for the Snapchat app and open it by clicking on it.
- Select the Uninstall option now.
- The Snapchat app will be removed from the list of applications.
- Then, in the Google Play Store, look for the Snapchat app.
- Open it by clicking on it and selecting the Install option.
- This will reinstall the program, which you should now open to see whether the problem has been resolved.
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > choose Snapchat from the list of applications.
- Open the app and choose Uninstall.
- After some time has passed, go to the Program Store and search for the app, then click Install to see whether the problem has been fixed.
So this brings us to the conclusion of this blog. I’ve spoken about how to repair Snapchat won’t load snaps and stories on Android/iPhone in the past. Hopefully, the methods will help you to totally eliminate such error warnings.
Remember to utilize #Solution1, which is highly suggested for a fast and immediate repair for any problem message on Android or iOS.
Furthermore, if you have any recommendations or questions, please leave them in the comment area below.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is an SEO specialist and a professional blogger. She enjoys writing blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the creator of Android-iOS-data-recovery and is passionate about resolving difficulties with Android and iOS devices.
Watch This Video-
The “snapchat won’t load pictures in chat” is a problem that many Android and iPhone users have encountered. There are 9 effective solutions to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Snapchat not working android?
A: Im sorry, but Snapchat is not available on Android.
Why is my Snapchats not loading?
A: Snapchat has removed the ability to load videos on older phones. This is due to a lack of resources in their older devices.
How do you reset Snapchat on Android?
A: Unfortunately, there is no way to fully reset Snapchat on Android. However, you can delete all of your recent pictures and then re-login with a new account again.
- how to reboot snapchat
- snapchat not loading snaps
- snapchat stories not loading
- snapchat not working today
- failed to load snapchat picture