Runtime error 91 is a message that may be displayed when Windows starts and cannot run the program. The most likely cause of this issue is an incorrect or corrupt application shortcut in Startup folder, so it’s important to check if there are any broken shortcuts before attempting to fix Runtime Error 91.
The “how to fix runtime error 91 in excel” is a common problem that can be solved with the following steps.
Update: To avoid getting error messages and slowing down your system, use our optimization tool. To obtain it right now, go here.
Do you receive the Microsoft Visual Basic error “Runtime error ’91’: Object variable or With block variable not set” when you load a SOLIDWORKS file? Do you receive that notice when you create a new SOLIDWORKS macro and run it?
Fortunately, this is a common VB error, and identifying the cause of the issue isn’t difficult.
Where do runtime errors 91 come from?
The DCOMCnfg.exe file may be corrupted, resulting in the notice “Runtime Error 91: Object variable or with block variable not set” appearing in a pop-up window. The DCOMCnfg.exe file is commonly used to configure a system’s security settings and permissions. If this file is corrupted, your system will be unable to load the necessary startup files, resulting in a runtime error 91.
We’ve identified a few really effective approaches to fix this runtime problem. We’ll go through each one one at a time, with detailed instructions. You may use these methods to resolve the problem on your own.
Is there a way to fix the runtime error 91?
In October 2021, the following information was updated:
By applying this tool, you may now prevent PC troubles such as file loss and infections. It’s also an excellent way to get the most out of your computer’s capabilities. The program quickly fixes typical Windows system issues; there’s no need to spend hours troubleshooting when the solution is there in front of you:
- Step 1: Download and install the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Click “Start Scan” to search for Windows registry problems that might be causing your machine to malfunction.
- Step 3: Select “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Updates for Windows
The.NET Framework and Visual Basic, both of which get upgrades via Windows Updates, may be tied to the runtime bug 91. As a consequence, make sure Windows is current:
- When you right-click the Start button, you may choose Settings from the context menu.
- The options for Update and Security should be chosen.
- By choosing Check for Updates, you can see what’s new.
- Allow Windows to download and install any needed updates.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
Remove the malfunctioning software and reinstall it.
- Type Control Panel into the Windows search box and press Enter.
- Go to Programs -> Uninstall Program to remove the application.
- Uninstall the software by right-clicking it in the list.
- After that, the software should be reinstalled.
According to the settings, DCOMCnfg.exe may be run by “everyone.”
- Type DCOMCnfg.exe into the Windows search box and press Enter.
- In the Component Services window, expand the following items: Component Services -> Computer -> My Computer
- When you right-click My Computer, choose Properties from the drop-down menu.
- On the COM Security tab, choose Edit Limits under Access Permissions.
- Make sure that Everyone is chosen and that both Local Access and Remote Access are set to Allow in Groups.
Perform a malware scan on your computer.
- By clicking the arrow on the taskbar, double-click the Windows Security icon.
- From the drop-down box, choose Protect Against Viruses and Threats.
- Select the scan options under the Quick Scan button.
- From the drop-down option, choose Full Scan and then hit the Scan Now button.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to solve Windows issues and boost system performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The “run-time error 91′: object variable or with block not set vba” is a common issue that many people are running into. This article will help you troubleshoot the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Causes Run Time Error 91?
A: The error code 91 means that the game has encountered a problem.
How do I fix object variable not set Error 91?
A: This error is caused by the game not being able to find a specific object. The most common cause for this issue would be that you have deleted the object in question, but it may also mean that you are entering an invalid player name or moving on to another zone during gameplay with nothing defined as your target yet.
How do I resolve runtime error?
A: Runtime errors are caused by an incomplete installation. Make sure that you have all the required files downloaded and installed on your system.
- run time error 91′: object variable or with block not set
- how to solve run time error 91
- microsoft visual basic runtime error 91 excel 2010
- frxxmltag xml
- ecw error 91